Re: MAster Cylinder filler

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 15:39:06 PST

At 6:35 PM -0500 11/14/05, Recovry4x4@aol.com wrote:
>There was a guy on Steel Soldiers awhile back from overseas. I think he had
>rigged a remote reservoir under the hood. This ratty old M108 wrecker I have
>has what appears to be a small tank mounted behind the seat with a 3/16"
>steel line going to the master. I presume that they just kept this full.

You know, I guess you could run the steel/brass line to a remote container and keep that topped up to a point. That would still allow the master cylinder to breathe through the top of that reservoir but still be easier to reach for proper periodic service and checking. It wouldn't need to be big either.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -