Re: Veterans Day in Smalltown, Texas

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 15:36:00 PST

Another little girl asked one of our hard man Marines, "Do you know my
Mommy's pregnant"? What do you say?

****** Yep, at these kind of things, kids can say the danedest things.
  My buddy ( who was doing German WWII ) were at a school & someone
alsked if there were other armies represented in WWII re-enacting. He
said, sure there were Brits, Italians, French & Canadians. After a bit
one little girl in the back was timidly raising her had, & Johnnies wife
pointed her out to him. He aksed if she had a question & she spoke up &
said she had been to Canada................... Uh, OK. Where do you go
from there ?
 Another asked if he had been captured in the war.
 Kids, gotta love 'em.
Steve

(Mandatory MV content, he had hiw real WWII Kuble there too)