Re: New main bearing caps!

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 11:50:55 PST

What is the normal failure mode of these engines??? Do they simply lose
compression and die that way or ????

I hear of a lot of injection pump problems and cooling problems but the
cooling issues seem to be related to lousy radiators, etc, not
necessarily the engine itself.

Was this engine ever used in a marine application??

Dave