M880 power steering question

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 19:14:06 PST

I need a new pulley and nut for a power steering pump on a M880. This is a standard Saginaw system used by Dodge for that era of truck. I have been told they were not originally equipped with power steering, but have references in a TM about power steering. I am installing a new pump on mine and can not remove the nut on the old one so that I can remove the pulley. An impact gun has been of no use in removing it either. So I have decided I will just replace the pulley instead of wasting any more time with trying to get the old one off. I do not care if the item is used or new, as long as it is in good serviceable shape.

Thank You,
Bob
MVPA#23437