RE: New main bearing caps!

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 07:52:00 PST

Agreed on the Temps but that is still the cause of a lot of problems due to
the high temperature. It is very easy to run a humvee at 190-200 by making
some simple changes but the efficiency and the emmisions will change. AM
General referred to have them run at the higher temps to achieve certain
goals and set them to run hot.

Glenn