Re: fuel prices

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 07:54:21 PST

I have been in a business that deals with truck owners and owner-operators
for a long time. I find they are not big on complaining at truck stops, the
good ones stop to get fuel, food, toilet facility, then back on the road,
the less profitable ones stay in truck stop and flirt with waitress, drink
coffee and then have to drive like wild people to get back on schedule.

Everette