M936A2 brake MWO (air drier in particular)

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 09:43:54 PST

I've been trying to locate the proper replacement air drier that was used in
the MWO on the 900 A2 series trucks. In particular for the M936A2 medium
wrecker.

That particular MWO is not available from the LOGSA site.

I am trying to eliminate that nasty 'sticking' habit that the shuttle valve
in the bottom of the current unit has. When the thing sticks, it won't
build above 30 lbs air, and being straight air brake system, you sit, until
you fix.

Anybody got the reference info? Or part numbers?

Thanks
John Doherty