Re: [BULK] Re: gas and fuel costs

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 15:08:37 PST

Mister Kalin,

You still haven't told me which states require recreational vehicles to stop
at their weigh stations. You told me, by email, that "some" states require
recreational vehicles to stop at their weigh stations but when I asked which
states that is, more than once, you never answered so I really don't know if
I can believe that this fuel pricing is a conspiracy or not, coming from
you.

Sonny