Re: gas and fuel costs - long

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 19:03:23 PST

Unfortunately I have already spent 3 hours (really) on the side of the
road while a DOT cop did a full blown inspection on my flatbed straight
truck, found a minor problem and put me out of service in a truck stop
(brake light out). She then apologized for grilling me and then told me
how to get where I was going faster "after" putting me out of service.

I think she was looking for another truck. So I have a good feeling for
what can happen. It seems like they are pulling over trucks a lot more
fequently than they used to.

Dave