Re: GL definition of 'triwall'

From: Sarge (micdunn@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 09:25:25 PST

Kent,
in the distant past, I bought many Triwalls from DRMO. They are
rigid cardboard boxes about 3 feet square. I mean one cubic yard.
They are often attached to small flimsy wooden pallets. A very
good size for a small forklift in a warehouse. It was always like
Christmas when I got to unpack my Triwalls.
Was that any help?
-Sarge

From: <
santoken@bright.net>