Compressed Air Dryer

From: Mark W (mnm3693234@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 07:08:34 PST

Does anyone have any ideas for building a home made
compressed air dryer. I need to do some sandblasting
and I always have problems with moisture from the
compressor getting to the sandblaster. I did take a
large coil of copper pipe which is between my
compressor outlet and the tank and I think this helps,
but I would like to build something, maybe that water
cools a heat exchanger. There are expensive
commericial coolers that use a compressor like an air
conditioner that dry the air, but I'm looking for
something affordable.

Thanks
mark

http://mail.yahoo.com