Re: Compressed Air Dryer

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 07:20:45 PST

Mark,

You need 25 feet between the Compressor and the first
tap to allow the air to cool to have a moisture trap
work effienctly. You can build a cooling tower using
2" pipe and then neck it down to a 3/4" supply lines
for your shop. This will create a ventrui effect which
will cool the air further.

Tap from the top of your supply line and have a
moisture trap there.

Rick