Re: Korean war casualty count and related

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 19:07:01 PST

Everette,

This might help, its from a book BATTLE CASUALTIES AND
MEDICAL STATISTICS

U.S. Army Experience in the Korea War

By

FRANK A. REISTER

THE SURGEON GENERAL
Department of the Army
Washington, D.C.

Table 4.- Annual rates for killed in action and
admissions to medical treatment facilities, U.S. Army,
Korea, July 1950-July 1953

http://history.amedd.army.mil/booksdocs/korea/reister/ch1.htm#tab4