RE: Lee E

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 19:34:30 PST

Well, I enjoy most of the programs on History Channel, and the Military
Channel, but, I have found several mistakes in their programs. Pointing out
mistakes is not really putting down the programs, as there was only one
perfect person ever in this world, and they crucified him.

I will say this about Lee, I know he was a Marine DI, as one of the
Technicians I have working for me had Lee as HIS DI... He says the program
makes him look a lot nicer than he REALLY is ....

  Robertson Sniper Restorations Webpage Link

         http://home.midsouth.rr.com/w2sniper