RE: Pro Military and Pro America site

From: J. L. (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 21:21:46 PST

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I won't be rabble rousing over Iraq or terrorism
or being accused of submitting "off topic" posts anymore! lol Instead, I'm
able to vent in my own newspaper column called "Post Scripts." It's an
interactive blog sponsored by our hometown paper. I would welcome any of
your comments any time on any subject, like I said it is interactive. I plan
to write about local MV events and promote this hobby as time and
opportunity permits.

My site is http://www.norcalblogs.com/post_scripts/

or if you want to read the local paper it's in try http://www.chicoer.com/

My latest article features a nice shot of an APC.

Thanks, Jack