Re: Spray can handle source

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 19:16:33 PST

Bruce C. Beattie wrote:
> <http://doityourself.com/store/8104952.htm>
>
> For use on Military Vehicles only.....

I bought a similar (maybe identical) handle at the local Home Depot.
Those handles are a lot easier on the trigger finger than a naked rattle
can button, but a deuce-sized job is still rough! :-)

Unfortunately, they don't stock the right paint colors for our MVs, but
once I brought in a small CARC-painted item (probably a radio) and had
them match the color and mix a gallon of flat oil-based exterior paint.
I've used it to touch up areas on my 3/4-ton trailer and my HMMWV.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/