Re: Fw: THIS WILL PICC YOU OFF..unless you're some kind of aXXhole.

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 17:49:50 PST

I agree with your son Kent. I will not go to that website because if I do
they will be bragging about how many hits they get which will make them
think they have support. I choose to ignore the idiots.

Some fellow on this list told me that there is some states that require
motorhomes to stop at weigh stations, I asked which states and he refused to
answer, why? because, I believe, there is none, since then he has asked me
questions or made comments about posts I have made but he can't get a reply
from me other than to ask him which states require motor homes to stop at
weigh stations, same theory.

Respectfully,

Sonny