Re: Fw: THIS WILL PICC YOU OFF..unless you're some kind of aXXhole.

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 17:08:57 PST

Sonny,

I guess that you think that weight and log book inspections is the main
purpose of trucks being required to stop at inspection stations? Perhaps
all the horror stories that forum members have related regarding
inspections of safety related items, from light bulbs to brakes to
excessive oil leaks, to just plain being a jerk can put you out of
service. Does any of this sound familiar to you?

For those who are not aware, since Sonny is trying to pretend to be
above board, it is I, Bruce Kalin who, told him that motor homes can be
required to stop at inspection stations in various states, and that if
he really, really wanted to know the state laws that he should take the
time to look them up himself. It's not my job, or anyone else's on this
list to do Sonny's homework. But, since he knows everything, perhaps he
has no need to look it up. He just prefers to rant.