conflict resolution........

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 18:59:42 PST

Hi all,
Well,
I see by the sometimes amusing, always interesting posts of
mis-communication, opposing views, and, wrong religion, that we need a
mechanism for conflict resolution.
My proposal is as follows:
Do it like the Old Norse. An "Allting".
Once a year, every one got together to settle disputes, resolve offenses,
etc.
usually there would be a group of elders to judge.
But, barring that, or just because, it was often settle through combat.
I can see a bunch of us, maybe, Sumo wrestling to see who's right.
Just imagine some of our illustrious members in a big diaper, pushing
eachother out of a circle, maybe of used 900X20 tires........(MV content)
Not that I don't enjoy reading about what's what in different parts of the
country, or, who interprets what, how, or, even who knows more or has been
around longer.
I'd just like to have a party like that........
Sorry, just another random thought........
Henry