Re: 5T parts needed for M62 wrecker

From: movnmanj1@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 08:53:44 PST

Hi guys,
        Need wheel cylinders (NOS), shipper support poles(short ones)
used takeoffs would be fine, 24V headlights (NOS), brake flex
hoses(all), drag winch tail chain (NOS or good used takeoff), RH tie
rod end(NOS). New or good/used 11:00 x 20's (anywhere in Georgia).
Prefer dealing with individuals as opposed to the big boys (Memphis,
Boyce, etc.) don't have anything against them and I rather imagine I
will wind up getting some of this from them !! (lol) Lest I forget,
perhaps a NOS fording kit ? Yeah, you're right, this is beginning to
read like a letter to Santa Claus !! (lol).

Thanking you in advance,
John