Re: 5T parts needed for M62 wrecker

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 10:12:10 PST

John I have been getting wrecker stuff from T. W.Murray Iknow, you don't
want to go to the big Guys, But I have been to their yard a couple of
times and they have more wreckers than I haver seen in one place then even
the gove'ment outside of a rebuild faciluty they are all over the place.
Gerry and Ronny are gerat to deal with but i hear you can get even better
deals with Tom. the had 62's and543's Give em a try . Web site is
www.tnjmurry.com or you can call them at 302-736-1790 by the way , I don't
work for them. Just a satisfied customer Vinny