Re: I STILL don't get it re: easy 5-ton question

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 16:20:51 PST

Hi Dave and all,

The following link is to the Budd lug nut picture that Dave referred to...

http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/BuddLugNut.jpg

Thanks Dave.

And to keep my ISP busy, here is a link to a video of a test where an
F-4 is rammed into a concrete block wall built to Nuclear Regulatory
Agency specs...

http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/concreteplane1.wmv

Finally, unrelated to everything MV, here is a video of an officer
stopping to check on a traffic stop in progress. The activity draws the
attention of a passing motorist with bad results. By all accounts,
everyone was fine. Hard to believe, though...

http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/accidentcop.wmv

The videos are both 1.5MB for you dialup guys.

BR,
Dan