Re: OT Computer Question

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 17:12:45 PST

I don't know what you can do Wayne, but I'll tell you what keeps happening
to me. I have been placing all the technical MV stuff from this list in to
a folder and about every three to six months I turn on my computer and the
entire folder is missing. My ISP, who is a good friend of mine says that he
thinks I'am accidently deleting them and I assued that I wouldn't do that so
does anyone know whats happening to these emails? The entire folder
vanished. Its in "Outlook Express"

Sorry for the OT but its sort of military, actually it was all military.

Sonny