Requests answered for SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 05:49:26 PST

Thanks for the packages everyone......They continue to come in, yesterday I
picked up 2 M105 trailers full of mail for us.......Wow.......

Many of you have asked me constantly what we still want, what is good and
what we didnt like. Well here is the list for you all. And my address is
at the bottom (as suggested earlier by someone, Thanks). Remember the easy
stuff is what we like, something that you can just pick up and eat. No
heating, cooking, mixing or dealing with it. Thats pretty much the overall
directions to send anyone out here, minus the cup-o-noodles (those are
saviors!!!!!! Hot, wet, and good to the bone)
We can boil water (we are Marines, but no microwaves or ovens)

PopTarts
Chocolate somethings.....its cool enough to survive now
jerky still!!!! Any flavors
dried fruit, canned fruit
tuna and crackers single servings packages
extra crackers
hot hand warmers
travel size toiletries
cheese in a can, for the crackers and tuna
Oreos all kinds
Red vines are still being eaten by the doc!!!! and me!

Basically the stuff you have in your pantries, and shelves that you can just
pick up and eat, WE miss all that stuff.........

Thanks again for everything everyone......I will get those pics posted, we
FINALLY got all but our Captain together at one time......you know those
officers........

SSGT SMITH CN
USMC MITT, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
NUMANIYAH