RE: CUCV Transmission Shifting question

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 15:20:13 PST

Basically what the switch does, is when you stomp on the pedal, it makes the
transmission downshift. Only thing I would watch out for, is when you are
in low traction areas.... you might lose traction immediately. I do not
think that it will kick it down from 2nd to 1st.... but only from 3rd to
2nd.

The purpose behind it, is if you pull out to pass someone, and stuff the
pedal, it makes the tranny downshift, so you can accelerate faster...

Hope this helps

Mike