Re: DOT *sigh*

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 21:42:01 PST

Please forgive me if I've missed it because I haven't read all of the
messages in this thread, but is there a web page anywhere which
summarizes the vehicle-related laws in effect in each state in plain
English, much like the http://www.packing.org site does for concealed
carry laws?

Such a site would sure be helpful, assuming that it was both complete
enough and accurate enough. A thread similar to this one seems to come
up a few times a year on MIL-VEH, and it's often contentious because of
the confusion that arises from all of the differences between the
various state and federal regulations, plus all of the mis-information
that's out there.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/