Re: Vietnam Era Water Sterilizing Bag on eday

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 06:29:21 PST

Thanks Bjorn, my thoughts exactly! We have freezing rain and a lot of ice
on everything here in upstate South Carolina. Should lose main power at any
time. We'll have to go to generator power and a nice fire in the fireplace.
Everyone in the effected areas please use extreme caution if you have to go
out! My M-1009 is ready to go but sadly the owner is not! :-)

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"