MV's

From: Slam Dunk (slamdunk49@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 06:59:34 PST

I'm new to the list. Do you folks ever talk about normal military
vehicles? I don't know what gls, dots, water purifiers from Vietnam,
and Chinese products are. But you all must cause that's all you talk
about. I take that back. Somebody mentioned a CUCV and I got my hopes
up. I've heard of m38s and m37s and m35s, but what's a gl or a dot????

Is there a list that just talks about regular military vehicles? I like
world war II vehicles too, but haven't seen them on here at all.....of
course I'm new!

Ole On-topic Slam