Back on the list

From: Tony Castagno (TCastagno@openspan.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 07:30:20 PST

Hi List,

I've been off the list for a few years but am back. My name is Tony
Castagno, and I live in Atlanta GA. Some of you might remember me.
Just wanted to say hello, and let you know I am still very much into
Ford GPA's if anyone has any leads on vehicles or parts please let me
know. I have 4 project vehicles I am restoring one out of. Should be
completed and shown at the June MVPA convention. But I'm always on the
lookout for more parts or project vehicles.

In my collection I also have a M151A1 w/ M416, a MK 2/3 Ferret, a M998
HMMWV, a M274A5 Mule, a Cushman airborne scooter, a M62 Wrecker, so my
interests are pretty broad. BTW I am selling the M62 Wrecker it is a
decent one with the ENDT Mack Diesel Engine installed 6500 takes it...
The crane works great it runs well but needs a new rear brake line. I
can provide pictures.

Cheers,

Tony Castagno