Re: Chinese spammer harvesting email addresses from this list

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 08:44:37 PST

Most of the engineers are also coming here on H1B
visas. So why train the home talent when you can get
lower wage off shore talent to come here or stay at
home and design? I don't agree with it but that's
what's occuring.

China has the largest amount of software and movie
piracy in the world. Why design anything? Buy a copy
and fire up the CD burner.

Rick

--- "Hutterer, John (MPAU)"