Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: CDL

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 11:45:18 PST

   I have driven past several weigh stations without stopping either
in my old M35A2 or the M923A1 that I have now. One time in my
old deuce there happened to be a big convoy of military vehicles in
the same area, so the CHP probably figured I was with the group. I
can't imagine what all the guys in the convoy thought when a rogue
deuce blew past them!!! :) I also drive regularly past another
weigh station that is regularly passed by convoys heading out to a
Marine base.

Jon