Re: Chinese engineers

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 17:24:53 PST

> There are engineers and engineers. Some engineers
> are competent to do routine design jobs, such as
> reviewing structures, detailing prints, designing
> electronic packages, etc. A very few engineers are
> the really creative people who have new ideas. Those
> are the real treasures. I can but wonder how many of
> the Chinese are truly creative,
+++++++++++++
That is the major problem with any Communist society,
creativity is frowned upon,... to put it mildly!

Creativity is definitely NOT rewarded. To stand out
is to be stomped on.

That is the biggest reason why Communism fails.

They can't build high-speed production equipment!
They have no new ideas, they don't invent, they only
copy.

Show me ONE Chinese invention in the last century.
Show me ONE improvement in anything initiated by the
Chinese.

ALL of the improvements in their country were built by
outsiders.

Joe

Joe