MORE on the MYSTERY MAN

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 21:25:54 PST

Who was that masked man who was crying about non MV content..Did not have
the courtesy to use his name.???
Oh well.. What makes this such a great site - is the fact that so many
subjects come up -- get thrown around -- trashed -- then a new one comes
up.. MV's are prime subjects..but not always anything to talk about..
SOOOO...the off subjects come up.. SO WHAT KID.??.... You have delete on
your pc like we all do.. Hmmm... maybe that is the problem,,,too much pc.??
Anyway...even though it is politically in-correct now... Merry Christmas
ALL..even the cry babies...
More pics posted....from another guy on the "hunt"...Command Sergeant Major
who used to me an E4 working for me. :-)
The CUCV -- 1009 I bought from GSA..as I look more into it..it is a very
cherry vehicle. Under the batteries..there was NO paint gone at all.! No
miles on it.. Is turning out to be a dandy !!
Gene
http://spaces.msn.com/members/TRUKS39/