Re: Extra Lights on Deuces

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 22:15:22 PST

Ryan;

I have seen deuce wrecker that had work lights on it, mounted on swivel in
front of bed, one on each side facing rear. I did not pay attention to how
they were activated. I have see work lights on deuce fire trucks that have
a switch in housing for bulb that turns them off and on.

I see nothing wrong with your plan, only suggestion I would make is to have
removable cover on any rear facing white light so that they cannot be
accidentally turned on as vehicle is traveling on public road;

Everete