Re: CDL

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 17:44:08 PST

Tim, if I come to Texas with my FLD120 Freightliner w/ 48' lowboy to pick up
a deuce and a few pallets of tires for my personal MV collection and My
truck says not for hire and I state this is my hobby and I am not in
commerce, am I regulated by your laws or not? Do I need to stop for
inspections or not? John Tennis