Re: CDL

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 19:52:06 PST

I know Everette, I wrote an apology, did you see it? I got this same mail
yesterday and now it just came in again. Did you send it twice? My
computer is on its last leg, I keep losing folders in Outlook Express, I may
have to spring for a new one, then with my luck it'll be the ISP, who knows.

Sonny