Re: Used cooking oil

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 01:37:47 PST

Darrell,
Algae would be a concern if there is water in the fuel. Use "Bio-Kleen" or
"Bio-Con" or some other additive. It contains an alcohol which will pick up
the water and burn it.
Unwased biodiesel contains some methanol and will help get rid of the water.
Also, keep your fuel tank topped off (to fill line) to reduce water from
condensation.

Veggie oil and biodiesel contains more oxygen than diesel and may give you a
boost as a result.

Bjorn
Meadows of Dan,Virginia