Re: Clarification 2

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 12:56:43 PST

Interesting, That seems to be very true, after much lobbying in NJ they did
away with the air brake issue so it was actually never a safety issue any
way, I prefer to believe i live in a free society and i feel it is my right to
drive anything on the road i want, as long as i am not crossing the Business/
Commercial line and interfering with someone livelihood, Are we ever going
to drop this, sorry i will try next to button my lip, Randy out