Re: Clarification 2

From: Dick (rertman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 13:32:36 PST

Ironically, we don't have annual or biannual vehicle safety inspections here
in CA for
personal vehicles...only for large commercial ones.

As for the DMV IQ, I recall the day my new neighbor and I went to the CA DMV
register the 20' travel trailer they brought with them from TX. The nitwit
behind the
counter insisted that they needed a smog cert to register the trailer.
Things got a tad
argumentative between my neighbor and the nitwit. When their raised voices
finally
got the attention of a supervisor, the supervisor came over and resolved the
issue.

My tax $ at work!!!

Dick