Fw: GPS accuracy

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 10:53:09 PST

that is partly true. in time of war or massive strike the turn off all
other codes and use all of them for themselves. which in turn gives you
greater accuracy. if a massive strike begins then you will get go service
and your screen will say something like searching for sat. or something to
that effect.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon