Re: GPS accuracy

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 10:47:54 PST

It was my understanding that the Military codes are only needed if the dithering is turned on to get the good resolution. But since the dithering is turned off, the civi and military units will provide the same resolution.

This dithering feature is there so that in time of war, it can be turned on and only the military with the secret codes will have the high resolution.

Glen