RE: What's with GL?

From: J. L. (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 21:43:26 PST

I for one would never do business with GL again. They are high-handed,
irrational and unethical when it comes customer relations and auction
practices. Their management is the worst. They have many decent low level
employees at satelite offices that bear no responsibility for their
company's malpractice...so don't even go there, I know that. If GL
disappeared tomorrow the world would be a better place! lol Thats my
opinion. Jack Lee