Re: Re: Chalk's -Big brother? Driving

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 19:53:48 PST

Monty,

I hesitated with the Government 'Owned' comment for just a moment, I was thinking 'publicly owned' etc. The reason i used the terms as i did was because the roads, etc would be technically owned by the gov't and we in turn 'control', 'own', 'insert whatever you want to call it here.'

The other reason I worded it the way I did was because if I said an 'owned by the people' road, then sure as heck someone would say, 'If I own the damn road, I don't need no stinkin' license!'

Kent

convoymagazine@yahoo.com>