Re: Clarification 2

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 06:55:15 PST

Funny, I've noticed that here in Hurricane Alley, whenever we have hurricane
cleanup, the side boards grow in feet and bed extensions pop up everywhere.
Enforcement on these trucks simply doesn't exist. You see logs all over the
road that have fallen from these trucks. On a comical note, I ran across a 4
axle dump with a crane towing another dump trailer with a converter. On the
side was "Disaster Relief, Do Not Delay". I found that quite comical. The
letters had to 8 or 10 inches tall!
Kenny