Re: Clarification 2

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 10:20:31 PST

Well, I suspected that when I entered Iowa going north on interstate 35 the
scale house saw me and put him on my tail. He stopped me about ten or
fifteen miles in to the state.

That would have been fine but why wouldn't he say to me "I stopped you
because it was thought that you had evaded our scales but I see now that you
are an RV". Who knows?

Thats the only time I've ever been stopped since I built it other than the
time the jerk stopped me in Indianna for no reason other than my suspicion
that he didn't like big trucks so I went to court and he didn't show up so
the judge dropped the case. That was funny. Anyone want to know the details
I'll post them but I don't like hunting and pecking enough to write
individual emails which could last all day.

Hope everyone got something MV for Christmas. I'll probably get socks and
hankerchiefs as usual, but just in case of that event I bought from our
good friends at GL an "A" frame with 3 ton hoist and a grease rack which I
picked up a coupla days ago. Anyone with spare time on their hands can come
over and help me unload them from the trailer and set them up. lol

Sonny