Re: Clarification 2

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 13:29:01 PST

Sonny,

If I were you I would just make sure your paperwork is in order,
registration, insurance etc. and drive without worries.

Be courteous if someone pulls you over and ask what is wrong, act
concerned etc. I don't think they can pin anything on you if you are
setup as an RV and not commercial. Just insist that you are a
non-commercial vehicle and not much applies.

If these other mega rigs being built in Northern Indiana do not need DOT
numbers and inspections then why should your rig?

Dave