Humvees at Ft Hood.

From: Melinda (emmado22@hvc.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 06:08:56 PST

The Humvees in Killeen are undergoing refurbishment for Uncle Sam. It cant
be done on post, so they are using the old dealership there on FM440. The
dealership went out of business years ago. Rebuild has been going on there
for over 3 years. Once they are done, they go back to Uncle Sam. They are
not being sold. I checked into it 3 years ago, and it was still going on
last time I was at Ft Hood a few months back. They do a decent job or
refurbing them, on par with Maine and the rebuild facility in SWA.

Mark