Re: Sonny's rig

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 04:50:57 PST

Yeh, the "I buy" message on the side also suggests (and only SUGGESTS, mind you) that Sonny also sells...which leads to a whole line of questions from the curious DOT guy. Sonny, I don't know how much benefit you get from having that on the side of the truck while you're driving, but if I were you, I'd cover that up while underway.
TJ

From: Dan Maguire <dmaguire@mchsi.com>