Re: Another "What is it ?"

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 14:09:03 PST

They are thread gauges. Very standard inspection gear. They should be marked
something like 0.375 x 24 GO or NO-GO. They may be NC or NF or some special
thread. They are used to check tolerances of a tapped hole. The GO (green)
should go into the hole easily. The NO-GO (Red) should not go into the hole.

-John