Re: Sonny's Rig Pic

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 19:29:05 PST

That little sign at the steps says "Two Old Crows Live Here" lol

I'am so thankful that you guys didn't hound Dan and I for posting these
pictures. It was just that I thought this kind of information from TJ Smith
would be beneficial to all in our hobby. TJ didn't only discuss my vehicle,
he shared info for other vehicle situations as well. I've heard all kinds
of weird stories both on the road and here at the puter but I think I have
the laws down pat now. Thanks again TJ.

Sonny